Galaxy 7



My brother who lives in Guyana called me and said: “could you please buy me a phone Aunty Radhika is going to give you the money.” I said to my brother I have a broken phone and I will fix it for you.

I went downtown to a phone shop. I asked the sale's person to fix the screen; he said to me “to fixed the screen it will cost you $280.00” I was like wow. How much for a screen protector? “he said $25.00” I asked how much to unlock the phone he said $100.00. I was like WHAT.

He then said to me “why don’t you purchase a new phone?” at the same time, like I wasn’t thinking because I was running from work to pick my son up from school and trying to fix the phone. It was so too much to get done and prepare for church.

I told the salesperson, please fixed the phone screen and gave me the screen protector and how much is that? “he said $338.00”. Woe I should have bought the new phone instead of fixing the Galaxy 7.

The sale’s person said “come back in an hour,” but I could not have made it there, so I send my son. When he got there the phone wasn’t ready. The sale’s person said “come back tomorrow” I had to go there twice before they give me the phone.

I got the phone and sent it to my brother.

Comments

  1. Oh my, Marie! It sounds like you should have bought a new phone! I hope it's still working for your brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie, You don't mention it in your wiring but I'm curious what would have been the price difference in getting a new phone? Your bother is blessed to have someone like you go through all that trouble. It's easy when it's for a sibling. Nicely written.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! It sounds like you had quite the time just trying to get the phone fixed. The things we do to keep our phones in good working condition and it was very nice of you to have it fixed for your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure that was a great deal but love your heart to be a blessing !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Marie, I feel your pain. When you're in a hurry and trying to get it all done... it almost feels like some salespeople want to take advantage of you (and sometimes they probably do). All we can do is move on--from glory to glory! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Me