Hi, I am Marie Doman. I was born in Guyana. I have four siblings. My dad past away by committed suicide and my mom now lives with me here in the USA. I accepted Jesus since I was about eight years old and never regret giving him my life. He did not only save me, but my two sisters and one brother are serving the Lord except for my youngest brother who is not saved but calls himself a Christian. I hope and pray he will come to the Lord very soon. 

I attended HIMTC in Georgetown Guyana more than twenty years ago. When I was in HIMTC, I had the opportunity to work on the farm, kitchen, compound and also, in constructions doing the painting. I learned to paint, and I was very good at giving estimates on how much paint and all the other material that needed to put a room together. After I finished my training, I painted part of my grandmother’s house. My uncle was very proud of me and what I could do.

Before I went into training in HIMTC, I had just started a relationship with Ruel Doman, and we both said if its the Lord’s will after my training we will get married. While I was in training my now husband, Ruel felt the call of God upon his life, and he also went into the same training school. I graduated one year before him then we both came to the states and got married. We have two handsome sons Ezekiel and Israel. 


As a family, we are serving the Lord, and we are attending the Spirit and Truth Christian Church in Queens New York. We are very much involved in this organization. My Husband is the leader of the evangelistic team, and I am a part of that as well. 

Comments

  1. Marie, very nice to "meet" you! Thank you for sharing about your life and how God has been faithful to you and your family. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jason,

      Nice to meet you too. Thank you for your comments

      Delete
  2. Hi Marie! You have a beautiful family! I'm looking forward to hearing more about your time in Guyana and your time in New York!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue,

      Thank you. I rewrite my blog, but I am now sure why that one is not here yet I hope it gets uploaded soon so you can know more about my time as a child in Guyana.

      Delete
    2. I visited Queens once a few years back. It seems like I remember you have an Aquarium. My daughter are I were visiting New York and when we travel we love to check out zoo's and aquariums! I remember it being a lot of fun!

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Did you visited my home? I do have an aquarium. Since I live here in the USA I only gone one time the the zoo :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Me